Le Youth with some serious dance funk right here. Remixed Chrome’s ‘Come Alive’…..
1) I love list
3) So Flea did not have his bass plugged in at the Super Bowl halftime show. uh oh! This has people up in arms. Lip-synching is one thing, but to pretend to be playing your instrument is a whole different level. There must be a good excuse right? Actually there is, The NFL does not allow the use of live instruments. WHAT?! So it’s not the RHCP’s fault. Read more here.
4) Holy snow…..but the south can’t handle an inch.
5) Bill Nye vs Ken Ham. Evolution vs Creationsim. The wild live Youtube debate. Bill Nye dominated. However, I think Ken Ham took on the more difficult task to defend Creationism. Almost set up for failure when your every defense is 1 of 5 things and The Science Guy has enough figures and facts to….well….have his own TV show. Why does this debate have to one or the other though? Why can’t God create evolution and the universal laws that aid evolution. 0o0o0o deep…..Bill Nye for Pres though. Very well spoken and great at telling you why something is illogical. The country needs to be shown why some of the stuff we are doing is illogical.
6) Olympics start tonight! This should be interesting. I guarantee controversy in everything but the actual competition.
7) Hi NSA! Hope you like the blog
8) The ocho!
9) U.S. drug czar says pot is less harmful than alcohol. Victory. It is illogical that marijuana is illegal. See #5, Bill Nye I’m looking at you for help.
10) Anyone interested in contributing to the blog? Like our FB page and shoot us a message!
Solidisco just might be my favorite duo out there. There isn’t a track of theirs I don’t like. Here’s a guest mix they did for GottaDanceDirty.com
The Deep End Presents: The Next Supreme! 10p (Free Cheeseballs…that’s right)
DubAtomic Music & Friends @ Aruba Steve’s 930p (Come say hi!)
I pretty much like everything Fool’s Gold Records puts out. This one’s by Surrender! and it’s called ‘Biochemical’
The Citizens of the United States have had enough with Justin Bieber and want him out! Since beebs is a Canadian citizen here legally for ‘work’ he can be deported for being a nuisance to The States. The petition to have him deported reads:
We the people of the United States feel that we are being wrongly represented in the world of pop culture. We would like to see the dangerous, reckless, destructive, and drug abusing, Justin Bieber deported and his green card revoked. He is not only threatening the safety of our people but he is also a terrible influence on our nations youth. We the people would like to remove Justin Bieber from our society.
It has over the required 100,000 signatures to send it to Obama’s desk. The world will get an answer from The White House on the matter. It’s sad that this story is exactly why other countries laugh at us. But then again, it is exactly why we laugh at ourselves. And makes some love Murrica. And make some of us hate Murrica. But really, what are you gonna do about it? Start a petition? Nope, you’d probably be reading about a petition to deport Justin Bieber. So yeah , you do love America.
TheFatRat’s track “Infinite Power” is a great dancey glitch track with some energy. Enjoy….
Today, the wonderful topic of burritos was brought. Lovely. Except the time you get an uneven distribution of guacamole or other condiments and end up with the worst burrito possible. This letter will so eloquently put your anger onto paper……….
And a track from Psymbionic who’s playing tonight in Providence